Re: MinGW cross-build tools (Re: Removing old and broken and/or insecure packages)

On Thu, 14 Jan 2010, Aleksej Saushev wrote:
How about pkgsrc-wip/mingw-* packages?

Last time I looked they were only slightly less out of date and
didn't build.

If that's changed, I'd be happy to import them.

"We" (me and/or ahoka) fixed that 1,5 years ago.

Heh, I thought it was much more recent than that I looked at them - doesn't time fly? :-)

I intend to revive those and commit after branch unless I hear objections.
BTW, they built fine 2 days ago.

Great news!

--
Stephen