Re: bookmarks not working with firefox-3.5.6 on amd64

2009/12/24 Tom Spindler <dogcow%babymeat.com@localhost>:
> On 5.0_STABLE i386, I've also had this happen; I had to dump/restore
> the places.sqlite3 file. It makes me wonder if the sqlite3 package is
> to blame, rather than firefox.

Interesting - I've seen the issue with a brand new firefox profile.

I think this sounds like a show stopper. I wonder if any of the recent
sqlite3 commits may be the cause?

I'm going to try rolling back to 3.6.20 to see if it affects things

revision 1.23
date: 2009/12/16 19:25:38;  author: drochner;  state: Exp;  lines: +2 -3
update to 3.6.21
changes:
-SQL output resulting from sqlite3_trace() is now modified to include
 the values of bound parameters
-Performance optimizations targetting a specific use case from a single
 high-profile user
-FTS3 extension has undergone a major rework and cleanup
-fixed the SQLITE_SECURE_DELETE compile-time option
-Improvements to "dot-command" handling in the Command Line Interface
-Other minor bug fixes and documentation enhancements
----------------------------
revision 1.22
date: 2009/11/21 16:58:05;  author: tnn;  state: Exp;  lines: +19 -5
Switch to amalgamation style sqlite3 build. This is the recommended
way to build sqlite3 according to upstream.
It should give a small performance increase due to static inlining,
but more importantly lets us avoid manual maintenance of sqlite3.h.

Bump revisions for sqlite3 and sqlite3-tcl.
----------------------------
revision 1.21
date: 2009/11/13 18:28:42;  author: adam;  state: Exp;  lines: +1 -2
Changes 3.6.20:
* Optimizer enhancement: prepared statements are automatically re-compiled when
  a binding on the RHS of a LIKE operator changes or when any range constraint
  changes under SQLITE_ENABLE_STAT2.
* Various minor bug fixes and documentation enhancements.
revision 1.20
date: 2009/10/28 16:46:51;  author: tnn;  state: Exp;  lines: +2 -1
patch-ab: regen
Makefile: bump
Makefile.common: document why this needs to be done