Re: emacs defaultdependencies seem excessive

On Tue, Dec 15, 2009 at 10:01:50PM +0200, Aleksey Cheusov wrote:
 > > I'm curious to hear from others as to what they think the defaults
 > > ought to be.
 > As a user of emacs I vote for the default emacs without gtk.
 > emacs-gtk package was good idea though.

I am unlikely to move the boxes I use a lot past emacs20 anytime soon
(both emacs21 and emacs22 have annoying UI glitches, and while emacs23
seems to be free of these, it's horribly slow) but overall I'd agree.

--
David A. Holland
dholland%netbsd.org@localhost