simple pbulk web page and info

I've been using pbulk to generate binary pkgsrc packages for DragonFly for
a while now, and repeated the setup process on a lot of different
machines.

The "setup process", for me, is building a particular release of world,
putting it in a chroot, and running a full pbulk build and uploading it
from there.  I've brought it down to a couple scripts and settings files,
and I made a web page for it:

http://www.shiningsilence.com/simplepbulk/

I'd like to see how well this works for others.  Right now it's hardcoded
to build DragonFly, so changes to accommodate other pkgsrc-using platforms
are welcome.