[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
Re: buildlink3 and cmake?
- Subject: Re: buildlink3 and cmake?
- From: eric%cirr.com@localhost (Eric Schnoebelen)
- Date: Wed, 25 Nov 2009 11:11:46 -0600
Thomas Klausner writes:
- On Tue, Nov 24, 2009 at 11:19:56PM -0600, Eric Schnoebelen wrote:
- > I'm trying to package a software suite that uses cmake for
- > configuration.
- > From examination, it appears that the cmake support (USE_TOOLS+=
- > cmake) doesn't pay attention to the buildlink directories. Is
- > this by design?
- > Or have I missed something?
- You'll have to provide more information than that -- cmake in pkgsrc
- works together with buildlink3, as you can see when looking at
- e.g. the kde4 packages.
Thanks for the reference to a working packaging using buildlink
and cmake. I'm taking a look at the KDE4 packages to see how
they make use of cmake.
What I'm not seeing is the include file search paths and library
search paths referencing the buildlink directories on the
compilation and link-editing command lines.
Hence, more, or incorrect, libraries are being drawn in.
Eric Schnoebelen eric%cirr.com@localhost
"Fix reason firmly in her seat, and call to her tribunal every fact,
every opinion. Question with boldness even the existence of a God;
because, if there is one, He must more approve of the homage of
reason, than that of blindfolded fear." -- Thomas Jefferson
Main Index |
Thread Index |