Re: The NetBSD perfect patch!

Steven Drake wrote:
> (...) was wondering how NetBSD/PkgSrc developers perfer patch
> (both in mailing-lists and as PRs)

Well, I don't know if this is the preferred way, but there is some kind of guideline for submitting stuff. I'm not sure, if this is also for patches, but since I haven't found other guidelines yet I always use what one can find in the pkgsrc guide: http://www.netbsd.org/docs/pkgsrc/submit.html#submitting-your-package