failed checksum in bulk builds

in pbulk builds I have several packages failing on checksum, like:
checksum: Checksum SHA1 mismatch for
ERROR: Make sure the Makefile and checksum file
ERROR: are up to date.  If you want to override this check, type
ERROR: "/usr/bin/make NO_CHECKSUM=yes [other args]".
*** Error code 1

I though FAILOVER_FETCH= yes in mk.conf would take care of that and
refetch the distfile. Did I misunderstand something ? Is there a way to
handle this automatically ?

Manuel Bouyer <>