Re: LICENSE for xdaliclock?

Adding a license file for every unique license, in my opinion, is too
much work. (In my license audit research, I have found over 150
different BSD-style licenses.)

We need to clearly document what the LICENSE attempt to do and that it
doesn't identify all. Some packages may contain many licenses.

Many Xorg software have near the same license and it is common, but not
the same as the "mit". I don't know what to name it as though, but
something generic so it can be reused.