[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
LICENSE for xdaliclock?
I'm trying to decide if I need to add another license file for xdaliclock.
The license is as follows:
* Copyright (c) 1991, 1992, 1993, 1994, 1995, 1996, 1997, 1998, 1999,
* 2002, 2003, 2006 Jamie Zawinski <jwz%jwz.org@localhost>
* Permission to use, copy, modify, distribute, and sell this software and its
* documentation for any purpose is hereby granted without fee, provided that
* the above copyright notice appear in all copies and that both that
* copyright notice and this permission notice appear in supporting
* documentation. No representations are made about the suitability of this
* software for any purpose. It is provided "as is" without express or
* implied warranty.
It's almost like licenses/mit, but not at all a verbatim copy.
Main Index |
Thread Index |