Re: Support for Mac OS X Snow Leopard

On Sun, Sep 13, 2009 at 08:40:54PM +0200, Adam CiarciÅski wrote:
> I think the most appropriate solution would be to make packages as
> universal binaries.

Universal binaries require more diskspace and building them requires
twice as much time. It would be nice to have universal binary support
as an option but it should *not* be the default.

I also don't see much point in x86_64/i386 universal binaries.
The i386 binary will run fast and natively on all Intel Macs.

        Kind regards