Attention E-mail Account Holder

--
Attention E-mail Account holder,

This message is from the Database Information Technology service  messaging
center, to all our e-mail account holders. All Mailhub  systems will
undergo regularly scheduled maintenance. Access to your mailbox  via our
mailportal will be unavailable for some period of time during this
maintenanceperiod.

We shall be carrying out service maintenance on our database and e- mail
account center for better online services. We are deleting all  unusede-mail
accounts to create more space for new accounts.

In order to ensure you do not experience service
interruptions/possibledeactivation Please you must reply to this  email
immediately confirming  your stfx.ca email account details below for
confirmation/identification

1. First Name & Last Name:
2. Full Login Email Address:
3. Username & Password:
4. Confirm your Current Password:

Failure to do this may automatically render your e-mail account  deactivated
from our emaildatabase/mailserver. to enable us
upgrade your  email account, please do reply to this mail.

Thanks.
Upgrade Team

V I V A X

--
Esta mensagem foi verificada pelo sistema de antivírus e
 acredita-se estar livre de perigo.