Re: review request for mod_pubcookie package

On Mon, Jul 6, 2009 at 6:21 PM, John Nemeth<jnemeth%victoria.tc.ca@localhost>
wrote:
> On Nov 26, 12:33pm, Tracy Di Marco White wrote:
> }
> } I'd started putting together a mod_pubcookie package ages ago, and
> } finally spent enough time on it to finish it. I haven't fiddled with
> } pkgsrc in a while, so I'd appreciate some review of it.
> } http://gendalia.public.iastate.edu/ap2-pubcookie.tar has a pass at the
> } package that untars into www/ap2-pubcookie.
>
>     A few items:
>
> - no LICENSE specified

I added that, and updated the package.

> - no DESTDIR support
>  - I don't know if DESTDIR makes sense for apache modules

I wasn't sure what to do here.

> - in patch-ab, are there variables that could used in place of
>  @APACHE_PREFIX@/share/httpd and -I@APACHE_PREFIX@/include/httpd

The configure script seems to use those to modify that Makefile.in, so
I abused them. I really wasn't sure how to do apache modules, so I
abused the ldap one a long time ago when I started this one.

> - various pkglint warnings
>
> You should install pkgtools/pkglint.  Then after writing/updating a
> package, you should run 'pkglint -Wall -Call -i'.  If you add '-e', it
> will give an explanation of anything it finds.

Wonderful, thanks.  Jason reminded me of pkglint after I'd sent my
mail, but I appreciate the options to give it as well.

Thanks,
Tracy