Re: Failing x11/xf86-video-* driver compiles

Robert Elz wrote:
> Even if they're not (yet) ready to be removed for whatever reason,
> could the non-compiling drivers at least be removed from
> meta-pkgs/modular-xorg-drivers so that one can build again?

Yeah.

> At the minute, for me on NetBSD 4.0, I have them all compiled
> (obviously not tested...) except for cyrix imstt nsc tdfx vga and via

I just fixed the issues with nsc and vga and I'm looking at fixing tdfx
later today.

Via should be removed as unichrome replaces it AFAICS. This leaves cyrix
and imstt which should be marked as broken ones and commented out from
meta-pkgs/modular-xorg-drivers. Any objections to this plan?

--
Hasso Tepper