Re: Failing x11/xf86-video-* driver compiles

Adam Hoka wrote:
> Hasso Tepper <hasso%netbsd.org@localhost> wrote:
> > > xf86-video-cyrix
> > > xf86-video-imstt
> > > xf86-video-vga
> > > xf86-video-via
> >
> > No update available for these. Are these relevant at all today?
>
> Why wouldnt they?
>
> > > xf86-video-nsc

As far as I can see ...

xf86-video-vesa should be used instead of xf86-video-vga normally. As
fixes for xf86-video-vga were available, I fixed it though.

xf86-video-geode should replace xf86-video-cyrix and xf86-video-nsc (both
are GX1 variants AFAIK) at least some point. I'm not sure about current
state of it though.

xf86-video-openchrome should replace xf86-video-via. I'm almost sure that
this works already.

I don't know anything about xf86-video-imstt ...

And as I already said, all these are removed from most of systems already
as deprecated drivers.

--
Hasso Tepper