looking for example: building inside other packages sources

Dear All,

I found edb-debugger on pgFoundry. It's supposed to create a plugin
for PostgreSQL that allows debugging of PL/PGSQL functions. The
package extracts to a directory pldebugger, which has to be copied to
PostgreSQL's contrib and built there.

As I am sure this isn't the first package that needs to build under
the source tree of another, I'd like to look at the Makefiles of those
other packages. I did a brief search on the mailing list and through
pkgsrc, but didn't really find what I was looking for.

A pointer to a good example would be very welcome.

Best regards,

Marko

P.S. I noticed that doing make extract in security/cy2-login
leads to cyrus-sasl being built and installed!