Re: handling of new user/group additions in binary packages is broken

On Fri, 29 May 2009 01:55:36 +0900, Greg A. Woods <woods%planix.com@localhost>
wrote:

> At Thu, 28 May 2009 12:00:34 +0900, "OBATA Akio"
> <obache%netbsd.org@localhost> wrote:
> Subject: Re: handling of new user/group additions in binary packages is broken
>>
>> Then, with what packages, can I reproduce the probem mentioned in your mail?
>
> I think the following steps should reproduce and demonstrate the problem:

I would like to know "what package"?
Usually, files are no need to owned by the package spesific user/group.
If so required, need special care.

--
"Of course I love NetBSD":-)
OBATA Akio / obache%NetBSD.org@localhost