Re: What kind of BSD license is meant?

On Thu, 21 May 2009, Jens Rehsack wrote:
I'm currently updating devel/p5-DATA-UUID
(http://search.cpan.org/dist/Data-UUID/) and there is as LICENSE simply
named 'BSD' with the following text:
Which license is meant? The original BSD license or the modified one?

Why do you think it's a BSD license at all - just by the name of the
file? To me it looks at best like a 0-clause-BSD license, but without the disclaimer (the stuff in CAPS). I'd rather sort this in as a license on its own, and not associate it with BSD.

 - Hubert