ulimit for mono on solaris

Hey everybody,

Mono will not build properly on Solaris unless there is a stack size is hard capped at > 8M, e.g. at 10M. See here:

Is there a way to introduce this in the package's Makefile so that the build phase is ulimit'ed automatically? I have not been able to figure out if there is a means of setting ulimit without flipping the build phase to manual (do-build). Setting the ulimit before I initiate bmake works, but is hardly desirable.