Re: moved or renamed packages with diff (was Re: up2date - something for NetBSD?)

I committed the patches.

See pkgsrc Guide and pkg_summary(5) manual for details.

I didn't bump PKGREVISIONs for the changes, so existing packages will
still not have the new metadata. Maybe I should have...

iMil: I bcc'd you. Now if you want, pkg_dry can look for SUPERSEDES in the
case that a PKGNAME doesn't match on upgrades. Maybe with a clear
warning: "foo was renamed to bar." As for regular installs,
not upgrades, you could do that too if you want.

(PREV_PKGPATH is probably not useful except for those trying to do
builds.)