Re: GraphViz license

  as Greg suggested, here is an license which is rated as free by GraphViz is distributed
  under the 'Common Public License Version 1.0'.

  This license is neither listed in licenses/ (which should be easy to change)

  What kind of licenses should be added to DEFAULT_ACCEPTABLE_LICENSES? All
  GPL compatible? All Free (and who decides what is free and what is not)?

  Am I allowed to add that license (in text form to licenses/) and to

See my previous mail, pkgsrc.txt and the comments in mk/
They should allow you to conclude that you should add

to pkgsrc/licenses, and add common-public-1.0 to
DEFAULT_ACCEPTABLE_LICENSES because the FSF says it is Free.

(I capitalize Free to indicated FSF's definition as opposed to normal