On Fri, 20 Mar 2009, D'Arcy J.M. Cain wrote:

Excellent plan. Would this be a good time to raise the option of changing the 'unassigned' email to one

I am not opposed to the idea but I am not sure that it is related to
this.  A bulk change can happen at any time before or after this
cleanup.  Given that there are 3384 packages with unassigned email a
few fixes now won't change that job significantly.

We should start a separate thread with your proposal.

        That makes sense. Good luck with the MO changes :)

                David/absolute       -- No hype required --