On Fri, 20 Mar 2009 17:07:26 +0000
"David Brownlee" <> wrote:
> > On Fri, 20 Mar 2009 12:39:31 -0400 "D'Arcy J.M. Cain"
> > <> wrote:
> > I recently got a bug up my ass about MAINTAINER/OWNER (MO) variables
> > and did a little analysis and cleanup on them.  If anyone is interested
> > in the count of packages assigned to each MO see attached.
> Excellent plan. Would this be a good time to raise the option of changing the
> 'unassigned' email to one

I am not opposed to the idea but I am not sure that it is related to
this.  A bulk change can happen at any time before or after this
cleanup.  Given that there are 3384 packages with unassigned email a
few fixes now won't change that job significantly.

We should start a separate thread with your proposal.

D'Arcy J.M. Cain <>