Re: pkgsrc performance

Roland Illig schrieb:
> I just checked the devel category, and a majority of the bl3.mk files
> (200 vs. 28) have their first few lines in the standard format. I'll see
> what's left after I finished the "simple script".

The first version of the "simple script" is finished. It reports:

$ ./isbl3.pl */*/buildlink3.mk | awk '{print$1}' | sort | uniq -c
    602 DEF
     86 MOD1
     63 MOD2
     12 MOD3
    408 MOD4
     66 MOD5

That means: about 50 percent of the current buildlink3.mk files are in
their simples form, as is generated by createbuildlink3. The MODx means
a deviation in the x'th paragraph.

Roland