Re: CVS commit: pkgsrc/audio/pulseaudio

Robert Elz wrote:
    Date:        Mon, 22 Dec 2008 19:06:06 -0500
    From:        "Jared D. McNeill" <jmcneill%invisible.ca@localhost>

  | padsp is an OSS wrapper and is merely emulating the ioctl;

Yes, saw that, though I wasn't sure to what purpose, if the symbol
isn't defined anywhere, no-one is going to be able to really call it,
are they?

| I'll tell you what; I'll install a NetBSD 4.0 machine tomorrow and get | this all going, doing this a patch at a time is a pain for both of us.

OK, great.

Should be good to go. Now I need to figure out consolekit, which insists that x11.pc must exist (not the case for XFree86..). Any ideas?

Cheers,
Jared