Re: CVS commit: pkgsrc/audio/pulseaudio

Robert Elz wrote:
    Date:        Mon, 22 Dec 2008 18:26:17 -0500
    From:        "Jared D. McNeill" <jmcneill%invisible.ca@localhost>

  | Try adding around line 62:
| | #if !defined(SNDCTL_DSP_GETODELAY)
  | #define SNDCTL_DSP_GETODELAY    _IOR ('P', 23, int)
  | #endif

Did that, bombed missing the same symbol at line 403 of modules/module-oss.c
so I added the definition before there as well (just as above - this is
clearly not the right way to do it, but it at least makes some forward
progress...)

module-oss needs to be handled differently if we want it to work because padsp is an OSS wrapper and is merely emulating the ioctl; module-oss is actually going to call into libossaudio for SNDCTL_DSP_GETODELAY which doesn't exist on 4.0. Need to figure out a way to call ioctl directly there and call AUDIO_GETBUFINFO instead..

I'll tell you what; I'll install a NetBSD 4.0 machine tomorrow and get this all going, doing this a patch at a time is a pain for both of us.

Cheers,
Jared