Re: Use stricter PATH during build

>        Anything which makes a build less dependent on vagaries of the
>        hosting system is a good thing... This I like :)

Thanks. :)

>        While we are here, how about pkgsrc setting umask?

I'll keep it in mind.

I got a little progress since previous:

- configure uses uniq(1) to generate config.h; add uniq(1) to TOOLS
- some configure scripts uses ld(1) too; create a wrapper
- ar(1) and ranlib(1) are often called to create archives (*.a); make
these TOOLS

        http://www.netbsd.org/~uebayasi/stricter-path2.patch

Now I can build devel/pkg-config, textproc/libxml, and mail/dovecot.

Masao