Re: CVS commit: pkgsrc/x11/py-gtk2

Greg Troxel wrote:
I suspect we should flip the default python version to 25.  I've been running
it on some systems with no issues.

Which ones? I'm running it on NetBSD/sparc64 4.0 and the pthread stuff is pretty much hosed. I have a dozen line server program that dumps core in the NetBSD pthread code after a day or so, and after a clean rebuild apache + mod_python won't even start up Trac.

Cheers
--
Lloyd Parkes
Systems Consultant

p.s. Greg, your spamassassin wouldn't let me send this message to you.