TclKit/Starkit/SDX packaging?

Does anyone have a package or a pointer to pksrc type packages
for any of the above?  I'm wanting to package a couple of TCL
applications that use TclKit/Starkit/SDX as part of their build

for those even less clueful than I, TclKit builds a wrappered
"executable" of all the files needed to run a a TCL application.

Thanks in Advance!

Eric Schnoebelen
   There are seven stages in the accomplishment of a project: ignorance,
  indifference, enthusiasm, panic, searching out the guilty, punishing the
 innocent, and promoting the nonparticipants. -- J-L.Gassee, The Third Apple