Re: CVS commit: pkgsrc/mk

In article <> Ulrich wrote:
: [-- text/plain, encoding quoted-printable, charset: us-ascii, 18 lines --]

: > I restored the previous behaviour, which should not have been changed.

: I just encountered that it breaks builds in chrooted environments on
: Solaris 8 - could be another bug, however it worked and now it's broken.
: I've changed it locally and everything works flawlessly.

: Why can't we just change it back and note the feature that a symlink
: could be set in the pkgsrc guide?

  I concur.  I think the symlink is a minor convenience that can cause
more problems than it's worth, so I think off is the better default.