Re: Native JAVA for NetBSD wrote:
> G'day,
> what are people using to run JAVA applications and browser plugins?
> I'd scsl-jre15 and scsl-jdk15 installed, but this package appears
> to have vanished.
> cheerio Berndt

I've been using the WIP package for Java 1.5 to run applications at home
NetBeans). Not a single crash in the five or six months I've been using it, nor
for the 1.4 package that I used for a couple of years before that. At work I use
the emulated Linux binaries of Java 1.6, but these crash occasionally. I only
standalone Java applications, so I'm not sure how well applets work with the WIP