Re: pkgsrc/net/pear-Net_Socket PLIST mismatch

On Mon, 14 Jul 2008, Adrian Portelli wrote:

David Brownlee wrote:
    On my systems pear-Net_Socket seems to be installing into
    /usr/pkg/lib/php/pear/ rather than the /usr/pkg/lib/php
    expected by the PLIST. I can't see an obvious recent change
    which would be causing this. Do others see this?

    This is latest pkgsrc, clean php build with PKG_SYSCONFBASE=/etc
    (for php, not for all packages), NetBSD 4.0 i386

Which version of PHP are you running ?

        I have some logic in mk/conf to set PKG_SYSCONFBASE=/etc for some
        but not all packages... and it was adjusting php but not the pear
        packages. That worked fine until the change above. I'll adjust my
        local mk.conf changes - thanks!

                David/absolute       -- No hype required --