Re: pkgsrc/net/pear-Net_Socket PLIST mismatch

David Brownlee wrote:
    On my systems pear-Net_Socket seems to be installing into
    /usr/pkg/lib/php/pear/ rather than the /usr/pkg/lib/php
    expected by the PLIST. I can't see an obvious recent change
    which would be causing this. Do others see this?

    This is latest pkgsrc, clean php build with PKG_SYSCONFBASE=/etc
    (for php, not for all packages), NetBSD 4.0 i386

Which version of PHP are you running ?