Re: dependancies and bulk builds

 >> > really usefull.
 >>
 >> Only packages affected by security fixes can be rebuild in this case.
 >> pbulk can do this.

> How ?

pbulk.conf:
  limited_list=...

At least it worked months ago when I used pbulk.

There are lots of ways to get a list packages changed since the last
bulk build including pkg_update_src_summary/pkg_src_summary + pkg_cmp_summary.

Of course security fixes should NOT change ABI/API.

 >> The only problem I see is the correct updating of
 >> pkg_summary(5). If nothing changed since pkg/37539 pbulk just cannot
 >> do this.

> I think a cron rebuilds pkg_sumary on ftp anyway ...
Is this documented/promised anywhere?

This was proposed and discussed months ago but nobody gave an answer
at that time.

--
Best regards, Aleksey Cheusov.