Re: package maintainers vs owners

On Wed, 21 May 2008, Dieter Baron wrote:

In article
<alpine.NEB.1.10.0805212010330.5565%jtan.sportsconsultancygroup.com@localhost>
David wrote:
: On Wed, 21 May 2008, Dieter Baron wrote:

: > In article
<alpine.NEB.1.10.0805210958170.5565%jtan.sportsconsultancygroup.com@localhost>
David wrote:
: > : On Mon, 28 Apr 2008, David Brownlee wrote:
: >  Do we want OWNER (if set) to be recorded in installed & binary
: > packages?  (I lean towards yes.)  In pkg_summary?  (I lean towards
: > no.)  Anyway, we can fix this later, so don't let it stop you.

:         I don't have strong feelings one way or the other, so will
:         pick the least change route for now :)

 Please add the following patch, which includes OWNER (if set) in
BUILD_INFO.

        'tis done - thanks