pbulk build of 208Q1 on NetBSD releases

Hi,
I'm trying to run pbulk builds of the 208Q1 branch on NetBSD 3.1 and 4.0
I'm running in problems:

- HOWTO-pbulk suggests pkg_install_prefix=/usr for NetBSD builds, but
  make install in pkgtools/pbulk installed an updated pkg_install in
  /usr/pkg_bulk/. What is the proper way of dealing with this ?

- When starting pbulk it aborts immediatly with
target_destdir must be set for cross-compiling.
but I'm not cross-compiling. Why does it thinks so ?

Manuel.Bouyer%lip6.fr@localhost