Re: gnucash fails on Darwin

A quick Google search seems to indicate that those symbols are a part of Guile
(lang/guile, devel/guile-slib - dependencies of Gnucash).

I'd suggest seeing if another package that links with those packages works and
if not figureing what is up with the Guile package(s) and/or how Gnucash links
with them.

Hope that's a little helpful..

- Jesse

--