Re: Basic replace support for DESTDIR

I always end up doing pkg_add -u manually, as I always use DESTDIR
support.  A very simple yet non-elegant workaround would be to create
the new packages in a seperate directory; then the user could move
them back as desired.  I know that I'd much rather have *some* way of
using pkg_rolling-replace with destdir support even if it's not
complete.  I realize that the general idea is not to add
incomplete/buggy features to pkgsrc, but, on the other hand, we still
have MAKE_JOBS--and that is _inherently_ broken and _cannot_ be fixed,
whereas this feature could always be improved.

Regards,

--Blair