Re: test for curses before bootstrap

tnftp has a check for curses support that exits with a warning if it
can't find anything.  pkg_install separately also requires curses,
or at least, as of around two years ago, pkg_install compiles would
fail on hosts that didn't have curses headers available (hence my PR).
As I no longer use Linux for anything, I couldn't say if it's still
truly an issue (I haven't looked through the pkg_install code).

Okay, I must be having an off day today, I need to amend my comments
above.  First, it was three to four years ago that I experienced the
problem.  Second, I meant to say "tnftp's autoconf script has a
check..."  Third, I don't know for sure if pkg_install actually needs
curses, or whether the check that's included in its autoconf script is
simply vestigial.  The bootstrap error I originally reported pertained
to tnftp (originally its configure script didn't warn about not finding
curses either).  I submitted the PR with the fix for pkg_install under
the assumption its existing check (silent in the case of failure) was
indeed relevant.

Regards,

Dave