Re: x11/openmotif broken?

On Tue, Jan 08, 2008 at 08:32:27AM -0600, Jeremy C. Reed wrote:
|On Tue, 8 Jan 2008, Malcolm Herbert wrote:
|> I still get the same error when compiling x11/openmotif though ...
|
|Are you using X11_TYPE=modular ?
|
|Your first email had ...
|-DXMBINDDIR_FALLBACK=\"/usr/pkg/lib/X11/bindings\"
|-DINCDIR=\"/usr/pkg/include/X11\" -DLIBDIR=\"/usr/pkg/lib/X11\
|so I didn't know if that was an indication of that.

To be honest I hadn't set anything anywhere and was expecting it to work
with the defaults, whatever they were ...

In the end I managed to get my NetBSD Xen DomU booting and was able to
successfully do an error-free bulk pkgsrc build inside that, so I'm guessing
I missed something when I put together the chroot build area.

Yes, I know I burn more CPU cycles compiling inside a Xen instance, but
doing it this way just seems 'neater' somehow and provided a good stress
test of my environment ...

Thanks for giving me a hand though ...

Regards,
Malcolm

--
Malcolm Herbert                                This brain intentionally
mjch%mjch.net@localhost                                                left