Re: rc version handling (was: CVS commit: pkgsrc/sysutils/psftools)

OK, I've changed it to use ${DISTNAME} as
${PKGNAME}.  I committed this during the freeze
because it is about as "leafy" as a leaf package
could possibly be, and the psf2bsd program is
too useful not to have in the next quarter's
branch, IMHO.  :-)

For an example of its output, see:
<http://www.netbsd.org/~bjs/terminus-font.diff>

This simple patch adds an option for FONT_TERMINUS8x16.  I believe
terminus is under
the GPL, but I could ask the author for special
permission to include one (or a few) of the
fonts in fonts/terminus-font under the BSD
license.  It's a fantastic font for anyone who
spends hours and hours in front of a console.

Regards,

--Blair