Subject: Re: pkgsrc/mail/evolution 1.2.x -> 1.4.x upgrade time
To: Rene Hexel <rh@netbsd.org>
From: Brian A. Seklecki <lavalamp@spiritual-machines.org>
List: tech-pkg
Date: 01/10/2004 13:37:18
On Fri, 2004-01-02 at 01:20, Rene Hexel wrote:
>    Brian,
>
>    If you have patches for me, I'm happy to upgrade the package.

	I can try, but I really don't have the resources at my disposal to do a
proper job at this (multiple platforms, multiple branches, of
significant class to build 600 megs of objects).  I haven't been
following the buildlink3/pkgviews issues either.

I know I submitted patches over a year ago back when Evo was 1.3.x

http://mail-index.netbsd.org/tech-pkg/2002/12/13/0021.html

But that tarball has since gone MIA.

-lava