Subject: re: emulators/bochs trouble with networking
To: None <>
From: Hubert Feyrer <>
List: tech-pkg
Date: 06/20/2003 17:33:47
I found your posting in the mail archives at

With bochs 2.0.2, you can put the following into your .bochsrc:

	ne2k: ioaddr=0x280, irq=9, mac=00:a0:d2:a5:e9:f5, ethmod=fbsd, ethdev=rtk0, script=none

This will give you a ne0 in NetBSD. You can run "ifconfig ne0"
etc., but I haven't figured out yet how all the translation and tapping
into the native stack works - connections in and out of the box don't seem
to work.

If anyone has a clue on that, i'd be happy to know.

 - Hubert

* Basics ->
* Setup  ->