Subject: Re: ACCEPTABLE_LICENSES+=opera-license
To: None <>
From: Tim Rightnour <>
List: tech-pkg
Date: 11/01/2000 01:36:56
On 01-Nov-00 wrote:
>         basically the idea is to have more comment, right?
>         how about this?  this will require no change to

I'm not happy with that..  If I'm going to accept a lisc. which I must abide
by, then I want to read it, not just get an executive summary of the thing.
Epecially with more exotic lisc's like opera.

How the lisc's are specified in mk.conf isn't important to me.. but how we
provide the descriptions to the user is.  I would not object however.. to doing
both..  ie, a short description for those who don't care, and a long, file
based one for those who do.

Tim Rightnour <>
NetBSD: Free multi-architecture OS
NetBSD Mailing lists on the web: