IPv6 temporary address and SSH

Hi,

while I'd like to use temporary addresses for most of my
outgoing connections, I've got some server(s) where I
need to connect to for long periods of time for monitoring.

Therefor I added the option IPv6Temporary Address to
ssh which allows specifying the preference for some host.

If this sounds interesting to someone, I'll clean up the code
a bit in order to commit it to the tree.

Ciao,
Wolfgang
--
Wolfgang%Solfrank.net@localhost				Wolfgang Solfrank