Re: Trouble with re driver

On Sat, Nov 18, 2023 at 08:14:32PM +0100, BERTRAND Joël wrote:
> 	If I restart this server with a -10.0-Beta kernel, faulty ethernet
> adapter is autoconfigured without trouble.

Can you give more details of that kernel? Ideally source update time,
or kernel build time? That way we can narrow down the range of pullups
in between the broken and the non-broken kernel.

There are no obvious changes at first glance, so this is a bit of a riddle.
It would be best if you could bisect the breakage to an individual pullup
(as we have no other reports of broken re(4) so far and as you noticed it
seems to be pretty hardware dependend).

Martin