Re: Driver support for Intel I225/I226 Ethernet adapters

I've committed igc(4) driver for Intel I225 and I226 series NICs with
one-week delay ;)

As noted in the commit log, it is still experimental; it lacks some
logic for minor error
handling paths, but it works almost fine for both LP64/ILP32 and
big-/little-endian.

Have fun!
rin