Re: NetBSD urtwn wifi driver

On Mon, Apr 24, 2023 at 07:21:23PM -0600, Brook Milligan wrote:
> # ifconfig urtwn0 up
> [ 1295.6492326] urtwn0: could not load firmware page 3

This means not all pages of the firmware could be uploaded to the chip,
which is very strange (why would the chip accept the previous pages
but not this one?) - maybe timing is marginal. Does it happen reproducably?

> Is anyone working on NetBSD wifi drivers?

I am (and a few others), but the branch is not ready for merging yet.
Especially the urtwn driver has changed quite a bit.

Martin