New DaynaPort SCSI/Link ethernet driver

Hello,

I've updated if_dse orginally posted to port-mac68k a long time ago.

See:  https://marc.info/?l=netbsd-port-mac68k&m=103263573602167

Please find my diff at ftp://ftp.netbsd.org/pub/NetBSD/misc/nat/if_dse_all.diff

for review.

Just a question does it seem that the license on this file is abigious?

It was based on if_se.c with a bsd copyright but no updated license section
since it was modified?

A bit about dse.4

It allows DaynaPort SCSI/lnk and ones emulated with Raspberry Pis' and RaSCSI
boards to work.

I've tested this on my Powerbook 160 and have a achieved around 23kBps athough
my powerbook is running mostly on swap as I only have 8MB memory at the
moment.

I believe for ataris, amigas, x68k and other mac68k machines it will perform a
lot better.

Best regards,

Nat