Re: rump shmif

On 18/08/2020 14:24, Robert Swindells wrote:
It might be more useful if you could help get this stuff to work, we can
discuss the details of what gets committed to CVS later.

You wrote that the privsep code in dhcpcd(8) doesn't work under rump,
does the equivalent stuff in rtadvd need to be disabled for rump builds
too ?

I have no idea about rtadvd and rump sorry.

I've looked into getting full rump support into dhcpcd and from what it requires, it looks pretty invasive. I'm currently investingating an alternative way of doing it, but I'm very time limited right now. Maybe I'll have more time when I go on holiday next week but I think the kids have other ideas.

Roy