Re: Please RUMPify tests in sbin/ifconfig

On Sun, Jul 19, 2020 at 04:59:40PM +0900, Rin Okuyama wrote:
> Also, we should avoid crash of test runs as much as possible.
> Our periodic tests, at least for evbarm-earmv7hf, crash due to
> an ifconfig(8) test almost one month:

Summa summarum: to my understanding, it is not at all clear what
is actually causing kern/55466 and port-evbarm/55504.

Martin fixed the NFS type of issue. Otherwise we can of course
skip these tests, but the root issue will likely pop up somewhere
else, sooner or later.

- Jukka